Status: Undetected (BE v1.200 ) - altered memory values 05/11/13
- Completely open source, free to edit by the public
- Utilizes the popular map from DayZDB.com
- Can be easily adapted to new ArmA II and DayZ versions
- Map contains a zoom function
- Reveals Players in onlooking direction (Can be toggled)
- Reveals Vehicles in onlooking direction (Can be toggled)
- Reveals Tents in onlooking direction (Can be toggled)
- Reveals Corpses in onlooking direction (Can be toggled)
- Includes an Auto-center function
- Undetected as of BattlEye 1.200
- Works for DayZ 126.96.36.199
You find the license in the “License.txt” file. By running DayzNavigator you agree to the license. I will not replace any CD-Keys in case you get banned. Expect one if you aren’t careful.
- Update to at least Arma 97239 (by hand!)
- Extract to any location on your hard drive (other than the ArmA 2 folder)
- Launch firefox (or a different 32bit-process named ‘foo.exe’)
- Launch ‘plugin-container.exe’ (or launch ‘plugin-container.exe’ with the command line argument ‘foo.exe’)
- In your system browser a log window should open
- Launch DayZ (Using any method of your preference, such as SixLauncher, DayZCommander, custom shortcut, etc.)
Instructions for Lingor Island:
- Extract the files from the .rar
- Delete ssl3.dll
- Rename ssl3.dll.backup to ssl3.dll
- Follow the instruction from the previous set
- The Injector is not open-source. It contains a basic manual-mapper with some extra anti-detection. As it doesn’t run while battle-eye is active, recompilation is not necessary.
- In case of missing dll’s/crashes you need the Visual Studio 2010 CRT!
- Did you start it as the administrator? Is the version outdated?
Credits: (alphabetical order):
fatboy88 – Thanks for the DirectX stuff
m101jay – Method of getting player names & entity table locations. Also general item idea and code.
sd333221 – Putting this all together!
tSpartak – Player directions
- v1.0 – Initial release
- v2.0 – Undetected again! Autorefresh is enabled by default to make the hack more intuitive. This now operates as a manually mapped dll, all script-files get dynamically generated with random names. No more console window – Log gets displayed as a html-page too. Added direction indicator for local player. Local player will now also be displayed when inside a vehicle.
- v2.1 – Using a method by m101jay to get all entities – now crashes are properly shown again
- v2.2 – Updated offsets for Arma v. 96584, reduced default refresh delay to 1 second, loader now asks for admin permissions via manifest.
- v2.3 – Added Lingor Island. To enable the LI version delete the “ssl3.dll” and rename the “ssl3.dll.backup” to “ssl3.dll” – Updated to Arma beta 96751
- v2.4 – Updated offsets for Arma v. 96836 – Reworked the loader because of the compability issues. If you get an error run “safemode.bat” to inject into dxdiag.exe (will be opened). If it still doesn’t work you probably haven’t the newest visual studio crt. – Added a lot of cars – Some minor fixes suggested by the community (unfortunately i lost the specific credit list)
- v2.5 – Offsets will now be calculated automatically at program start via pattern scan
- v2.6 – Fixed an issue that stopped most vehicles from being displayed. Toggling buttons should work again. Autocenter should work again. Fixed a small logic error reported by Jman420
- v2.8 – Fixed that enemys were misplaced because of the rotation code. Fixed a bug that could occur when enemys looked north (reported by tSpartak)
- v3.0 – Undetected again. Fixed an issue with the loader that caused the anti-pattern scan not to be intact. Increased entropy of module relocator
- v3.1 – Fixed for arma 97239 and newer
- v3.2 – The main-thread is called via a gate to make it impossible to get the eip of the main module
- v3.3 – Fixed the problem with an ‘invalid API-key’. Added a button to draw markers outside of the map (following a suggestion by tSpartak). This greatly slows the drawing down, therefore it is recommended to use in combination with ‘Manual Refresh’ only
- v3.4 – Fixed a couple of major leaks detected by unkn
- v3.5 – Shows the currently selected gun/item of enemy players
- v3.6 – Undetected again. Added Register-Masks to cover the state of the program while sleeping. While executing the player-scan the game will paused to avoid register-scans – this can still have performance issues so report back how it performs for you.
- v3.7 – Changed the method to freeze the game (in tests this fixed the Gamehack kicks and improved the performance). Fixed the protection against new threads being applied in the wrong order sometimes.
- v3.8 – Added a method that will encrypt the application while Arma is running with a polymorphic routine, the module is thus completely concealed while BE scans. Fixed autocenter.
- v4.0 – Added all DayZDB maps (Chernaus,Lingor,Takistan,Fallujah,Namalsk,Panthera) which can now be changed on-the-fly. The players should be shown in the correct location if you chose the right map (not all player/vehicle classes are added at the moment).
Added a method to export the map for later use/to share with your friends. Note that the saved map is a memory snippet from the moment when you press save and doesn’t represent what you currently see if you didn’t update or already closed the navi.
- v4.1 – Added anti-cheat bypass for DayZ’s 188.8.131.52 local cheat detection
It doesn’t work!
In case of missing dll’s/crashes you need the Visual Studio 2010 CRT!
Did you start it as the administrator? Is the version outdated? (see below).
What map does it support?
At the moment it only supports Chernarus and Lingor Island, but that doesn’t mean it won’t show anything on the other maps, the map image won’t just match, that’s all.
when will “insert any function” be added?
If you’re lucky then maybe next patch, If not? Then never… Simple as that, you have the source code, you have the permission to edit/modify it… So do it, if you can’t then try to learn, because you’re lucky enough sd333221 decided to release a source code.
How can I be sure this is undetected?
You can’t, simple as that. Use it at your own risk.
Can server admin uses *insert anti-cheat/hack* to detect dayznavigator?
No, simple as that… Only Battleye can detect this, because it is an external, with a lot of anti-detection features… Unless, server’s admin caught you red-handed(using spectating tools or their own navigator).
This hack has been verified as undetected as of Friday May 24, 2013.
————————-> Download Pending… < ————————-
You will be redirected to your download temporarily… not being redirected? Please temporarily disable Noscript or Adblock software! Or click here to continue.